Digital Business Development Coordinator
Develop your skills with a team that cares about you! Founded in 1997, Premier Continuum Inc. (PCI) is a fast-growing family business from Quebec, Canada, which operates internationally. It has close to 20 employees and works with numerous collaborators. PCI specializes in organizational resilience, business continuity, IT recovery and risk management. Our automation software, ParaSolution, which you will work with on a daily basis, is recognized as one of the best BCM software in the world by prestigious organizations such as Gartner, the Business Continuity Institute (BCI Americas and BCI Global Awards), and SoftwareReviews. PCI's clients include large and medium-sized organizations primarily from the financial, manufacturing, retail, government agency and telecommunications sectors.
The Premier Continuum team is ambitious and united, and values mutual support, efficiency, continuous improvement and innovation. As part of our team, you'll be able to do important work, surrounded by committed and talented people. You'll learn every day and develop your expertise to the full.
To support our strong growth in Canada, the U.S. and around the world, we're looking for the perfect person to fill our brand-new position of Digital Business Development Manager. This position reports to the Director of Communications and Marketing.
Are you passionate about digital business development and project management, and want to make a real impact? Join our team whose mission is to increase the resilience of organizations in order to build a brighter future for all.
The incumbent is primarily responsible for coordinating Premier Continuum's marketing, sales and business development processes for ParaSolution software, training and consulting services, in Canada and around the world. You'll play an essential role in ideating, prioritizing, deciding and creating relevant marketing and sales tools to spread the word about our mission and services around the world. As part of our growing team, you'll also have the opportunity to actively participate in important decisions about direction and best practices in our field.
With us, you'll be able to work independently while benefiting from a collaborative and friendly working environment. We look forward to your professional contribution in the following two areas:
Using the following tools - media - software: PipeDrive, Office Suite
- Manage prospecting and sales processes for Premier Continuum products and services
- Ensure all activities related to calls for tender and business line growth
- Initiate, organize and coordinate preliminary virtual demonstration meetings for ParaSolution
- Represent the company at major events, conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, in Quebec and abroad (approximately three times a year)
- Ensure all competitive monitoring activities to target new business opportunities, identify operational or financial improvements, and keep the team informed of market developments.
Using the following tools - media - software: Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp, Webflow, Canva and others.
- Participate in the ideation and creation of mainly internal and external digital marketing tools (flyers, capsules, web pages, newsletters, blog, presentations, etc.) for all company departments.
- Participate in the implementation of marketing strategies according to budgets
- Support the team in improving the visual aspect of their work tools
- Promote our presence on social media
- Monitor market trends, opportunities and competition
Working conditions and benefits
- Work-life balance (flexible schedule (between 30 and 37.5 hours per week - to be discussed), bank of hours and personal days)
- Telecommuting - travel to Montreal office only when required
- Three or more weeks' vacation per year after probation, depending on experience
- Competitive group insurance program
- Participation in a Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Fixed salary: Salary range based on experience between $66,000 and $100,000
- University degree in a relevant discipline (project management, communications, public relations, sales, commerce, marketing, etc.).
- 3 to 5 years' relevant experience
- Relevant experience in selling software with long sales cycles
- Perfect command of spoken and written English
- Good command of spoken and written French
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An analytical and strategic mind focused on innovative solutions.
- Curiosity about new technologies
- Self-confidence and business acumen
- Interest in and availability for 3-4 day business trips outside the country, to trade shows and fairs
- Knowledge of customer relations systems (CRM)
- Knowledge in the field of business continuity
- Knowledge of graphic design
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Sunday, January 29, 2024
We are an equal opportunity employer and have an equal employment opportunity program for women, aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities.
About Premier Continuum and ParaSolution®
Premier Continuum Inc. [PCI] is a leader in Business Continuity, Organizational Resilience, IT Disaster Recovery, Emergency Preparedness and Crisis and Risk Management. For over two decades, we have been offering a holistic and rare trifecta of services – first class BCM consulting, certified BCI training and an award-winning BCM automation software, ParaSolution.
As a BCI Licensed Training Partner since 2008, PCI has delivered hundreds of classes in Canada, USA and Europe, in English and in French. Our approved instructors are recognized for their communications skill, their ability to adapt the content of our classes to any type of organization and industry and most of all, their strong field experience. At PCI, we take pride in delivering superior training services to increase organizational resilience throughout the world.