How Artificial Intelligence (AI) Helps Crisis Management Teams Make Better Decisions
In today's ever-changing world, crisis management has become a crucial element of business continuity and organizational resilience. Yet, finding effective ways to manage and predict crises remains a major challenge.
We are delighted to present an article written by Isabelle Primeau, President of Premier Continuum and continuity expert for over 20 years.
In this article, Isabelle explains how Artificial Intelligence (AI) and media intelligence are becoming imperative to proactively listen to and interact with the ever-expanding social media landscape. She also explores the role of AI in elevating decision-making for crisis management.
A must-read for those looking to stay ahead of the crisis management curve!
Among other things, you will discover:
- The impact of social media on crisis management
- The importance of organizations acting quickly in the event of a crisis or incident
- The importance of monitoring your digital reputation
- How artificial intelligence is a powerful tool for managing and interpreting information
- Sentiment analysis and contextual word clouds
- The advantage of being proactive rather than reactive in crisis management
- The role of AI and crisis managers in the final management structure
Read the full article on the Disaster Journal Recovery website
Published on February 12, 2020