BCI - CBCI Refresher Course
Bridge the knowledge gap between the Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) Edition 2018 and the GPG Edition 7.0
Want to learn more about the new BCI Good Practice Guidelines? Check out our BCI Refresher course, a 1-day training exclusively designed for BC professionals who want to bridge the gap between the GPG 2018 version and the new 7.0 edition.
The BCI Good Practice Guidelines - Edition 7.0 is a comprehensive reference document that covers all the practices used by business continuity professionals to develop, implement and maintain an effective business continuity management system.
Immerse yourself in the essential updates to the BCI Good Practice Guidelines and keep your CBCI certification up to date with this specialized business continuity training course!
By taking this course, you will be able to:
• Review in detail the new features and updates of the BCI Good Practice Guidelines - Edition 7.0
• Get targeted advice on how to adapt your continuity and resilience practices
• Master how to update your business continuity management system in line with the new best practices
By taking this course with us, you will have the chance to learn the new GPG concepts from our experienced, BCI-certified instructors, who themselves have upgraded dozens of resilience programs since the new guideline was released!
What you will learn
The CBCI 7.0 Refresher Course will guide you through the six new Professional Practices (PPs) of the new GPG and provide you with detailed information about the business continuity management system (BCMS), that you can directly apply in your daily work.
- PP1 - Establish a BCMS
- PP2 - Embracing business continuity
- PP3 - Analysis
- PP4 - Solutions design
- PP5 - Enabling solutions
- PP6 - Validation
The BCI Good Practice Guidelines 7.0 is based on the knowledge of practitioners around the world, and on information contained in ISO standards.
By attending this course, you are not required to retake the CBCI exam. You will receive 8 CPD points and a BCI certificate of attendance on completion of the course.
Who should attend the CBCI Refresher Course
The CBCI 7.0 Refresher Course is aimed at any BCI member who wants to learn more about the new features and changes in the new Good Practice Guide (GPG) - Edition 7.0 compared to the 2018 edition, in order to adapt their practices and business continuity management system.
The CBCI Refresher Course has been designed exclusively for professionals who have passed any past version of the CBCI Exam.
This course includes
- An electronic copy of the BCI Good Practice Guidelines - Edition 7.0, valued at $90 USD or $120 CAD
- Access to course materials developed by BCI (modules)
- Additional documentation and templates developed by Premier Continuum
Why should you attend the CBCI Refresher course
- Update your knowledge of the six professional practices - now revised
- Improve your understanding of the evolution and ongoing development of business continuity as a profession.
- Gain learning outcomes you can directly apply in your day-to-day work.
- Bridge the knowledge gap between GPG 2018 and GPG 7.0
- Earn 8 CPD points that you can use to improve your CBCI membership
- Improve your CV and professional profile
About Premier Continuum
A leader in Business Continuity, Premier Continuum helps worldwide organizations increase their organizational resilience through professional consulting and training services, supported by ParaSolution, its world-class BCM software. As a certified training partner of the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) since 2008 and of ICOR since 2014, we have offered hundreds of classes in Canada, USA and Europe and trained more than 500 professionals. We take pride in sharing our unparalleled knowledge of the standards and best practices, our practical field-experience and our complete vision of resilience with our students.