ParaSolution is named champion in SoftwareReviews Data Quadrant Report of 2022, for the second consecutive year
Montreal, December 20, 2022 - For the second year in a row, Premier Continuum's award-winning business continuity automation software, ParaSolution, has been ranked number one in the SoftwareReviews 2022 Data Quadrant. A significative recognition, which demonstrates the high caliber of work accomplished by the Montreal-based company among all business continuity software worldwide.
Data Quadrant 2022 Champion
Conducted by leading software review site SoftwareReviews, the Data Quadrant report helps organizations around the world evaluate software vendors by comparing their strengths on 100 dimensions, including Emotional footprint, Vendor capabilities, Product features, and Likeliness to recommend. All the data used is from real end users, who use the software daily.
As of December 2022, ParaSolution has earned the highest satisfaction score of 94% (composite score). Its position is undeniably enviable, far ahead of most of its competitors.
Some highlights of the report:
- The Net Emotional Footprint Score, which measures users' emotional rating of the vendor (e.g., trustworthy, respectful, fair...) is as high as 99% for ParaSolution.
- 97% of ParaSolution customers are likely to recommend the solution to their network.
- ParaSolution tops the Vendor Capability ranking, with an overall satisfaction score of 90%.
- ParaSolution and Premier Continuum’s most appreciated capabilities include Vendor support, Availability and quality of training, Product strategy and rate of improvement, as well as Ease of implementation.
- With an overall score of 91%, ParaSolution is the solution whose features create the most value for its customers in the areas of Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Incident response planning, Incident Management, Plan Management and Risk Assessment Management.
Undefeated champion since June 2021
Developed in 2002 and continuously optimized by a team of ultra-specialized experts, ParaSolution is an award-winning solution that helps organizations around the world increase their organizational resilience.
Since its arrival on the SoftwareReviews platform in 2021, ParaSolution has quickly carved out a place for itself on the charts. In fact, ParaSolution is ranked at the top of both organizations’ reports: the Emotional Footprint ranking and the Data Quadrant ranking, for the years 2021 and 2022.
To learn more about the Emotional Footprint report, see our press release: SoftwareReviews Emotional Footprint Awards Champions for the Second Year in a Row.
The official reports can be downloaded at SoftwareReviews.com
About Premier Continuum Inc. and ParaSolution®
Premier Continuum is owned and operated by two women who won the 2016 RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Award. Founded in 1997, the company is known as a global player. Its clients range from small to large organizations in the financial, manufacturing, and government sectors, and many more. It is seeing strong growth in Canada, the United States and around the world.
Developed by Premier Continuum, ParaSolution is a world-class, award-winning, web-based solution that provides comprehensive business continuity management and can be adapted to any organization. Thanks to ParaSolution, organizations can have peace of mind knowing they are adopting an approach supported by best practices.
For more information, visit www.premiercontinuum.com
SoftwareReviews is a leading source of expertise and insight into the enterprise software landscape and client-vendor relationships. Their comprehensive reviews provide the most accurate and detailed view of a complicated and ever-changing market, which enables to make better technology purchasing decisions. Data comes from real end users who use the software day in and day out and technology professionals who have worked with it intimately through procurement, implementation, and maintenance.
For more information, visit www.softwarereviews.com