The importance of BC Training with Marie-Helene Primeau MBCI, Executive VP at Premier Continuum Inc.
Why does Business Continuity Training Particularly Matter? For a start, Business Continuity is way more than a paper written in a haste. Hear out Marie-Helene Primeau MBCI, Executive VP at Premier Continuum Inc.' opinions on the topic, in an interview for the Business Continuity Institute (BCI).
That's a fact: Business Continuity is truly important for organizations to build their resilience and the responsibility to make it right belongs to us, Business Continuity professionals.
In this interview for the BCI, discover our Executive Vice-President Marie-Hélène Primeau's vision on the importance of Business Continuity training.
- The importance of Business Continuity training for organizations.
- Who should consider/take a Business Continuity training course?
- Can organizations implement Business Continuity without proper training?
- How the pandemic has changed the perception of Business Continuity and what does the future hold for the discipline?
« Business Continuity training ensures competency in the right skill sets »
- Marie-Hélène Primeau, MBCI, CPA, CA, ISO 22301 auditor